- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great experience! Friendly reception staff, and comfortable area to wait. Complimentary coffee was a plus. Fair pricing and fast service. I will return with my vehicle in the future.Alicia B.
Today was my first time using Garman' s garage for a service. Due to my own error, I was not on time for my appointment, but they kindly did my service anyways. The waiting area was nice, and it felt welcoming. All the staff was very nice. I requested my tires to be rotated, however they were too bald. I was not aware Garmans also does tires (very convenient). I did comparative tire shopping, and they were able to get me the best deal. I will be a repeat customer!Brittany M.
I have taken a few of my trucks here, my appointments were always completed on time, thorough and affordable. I would recommend this garage.Gareth F.
Excellent service and they got my car in right away when I called. Ty so much!!Carolyn H.
Good service good prices. Highly recommend!Leroy P.